Friday 16 March 2012

Green Room co hosts See Festival launch party

 It's been a busy few months and I've managed to gain a new intern , the lovely and talented Nathalia Suarez. To kickstart our Green Room year of events we're co hosting the See Festival launch party click here for more info: http://seefestival.org/programme/launch-weekend/launch-party.html

We hope to see you there at Sticky Mikes Frog bar in Middle St Brighton at 9pm on 24th March.

With MIPTV coming up at the end of the month I'm busy trying to organise my diary there. yesterday I popped in to London to attend a seminar on this very theme it was run by PACT. I enjoyed hearing Andrew Baker from Rights TV speak about co pro's etc and being told by the Pitch Doctor to change my inner naggy voice to a mickey mouse character which will apparently boost my self esteem !!
very funny, probably works though haven't tried it yet.....

Last  month the groomers met up for a quick drink at the Dorset bar in the north laines, a low key affair where we plotted the year ahead for Green Room. rebecca Watkin who is now working and (re inventing might I add) Wired Sussex came along and gee ed us all up with her idea for this months party.
The See festival itself looks to be an inviting event as usual and cannot wait to see everyone at the party. toodle pip.

No comments:

Post a Comment